Please register here: https://idahoconnect.ecenterdirect.com/events/1020190
Do business labor and tax laws seem confusing? Do you wish you knew how to make your business more successful? We’ll teach you what you need to know and how to strengthen your business. In this free, low-pressure class, you’ll hear about:
– What counts as hours worked
– If you have to provide compensation for meetings, training, travel, on-call
– Providing breaks
– If you can withhold wages for equipment, training, drug tests, etc.
– When you can reduce wages, and when you can’t
– When a final check is due after separation
– Applying for permits
– Income tax withholding
– Employer filing requirements
– Sales and use tax
– Tax reporting
– Idaho workers’ compensation law and how to stay in compliance
– Exemptions from workers’ compensation
– Independent contractors vs. employees
– Analyzing the health of your business
– What you need in place to increase sales, revenue, and profit
– The steps that can help ensure your business has what it takes to succeed
– Much more!
Taught by the Idaho State Tax Commission, Idaho Department of Labor, Idaho Industrial Commission, and U.S. Small Business Administration
Bring your questions!